Thursday 12 September 2013

Love for Nudity

When I saw this picture I was amazed at the naked fact that people love to expose themselves I mean in a positive sense. People like to be what they are. We realise how much of mask we need to put on. There are so many instances in history when people went nude parading their nakedness and freeing themselves of all inhibitions with which we grew up when we were young. 
It is said that clothing has become a cover to hide our shame.  I guess clothing has to be used only to cover oneself to create warmth for the body or to protect oneself from dust and dirt. But, on the contrary, it has come to stay for wrong reasons.
People love nudity. Artist love it the most. Perverts use it. People love see others nude. Sometiems each of us likes to be nude in front of someone we love the most. We also like to see others naked if they are considered to be beautiful. You can understand why so many are after the nude pictures of popular actresses. 
People love to name certain objects also with an additional tag 'naked'. We say naked chocolate, naked juice, etc. Nudity can be thrilling and sexy. People enjoy nudity the way an artist would.  Seeing the muscles moving under the skin is a wonder by itself. You begin to like the splattering of freckles, and the way hip and collar bones jut out.  I love watching the Summer Olympics-not for the feats of athleticism, but to see the bodies in motion.  When you enjoy nudity you will be  completely obsessed with the incredible engineering of the human body.
In Russia and took part in one of the country’s beloved traditions – the banya.  A few of us visited the public bathhouse once a week, where nudity was required.  Women of all ages, shapes and sizes from all over the city were just naked together.  No judgement, no body snarking, the nudity was simply a fact.  And people loved it.  I am sure experiencing the banya would chang anybody's  
perception of nudity forever.
I’m not saying that everyone should be naked everywhere all the time – that’s just not practical or hygienic.  I’m just saying that to me, nudity is not shocking or shameful.  I don’t think nudity should be automatically sexualized and hidden from children’s eyes.  I don’t mind that Lena Dunham is naked all the time.  If I had my own TV show, I’d probably be naked a lot too.
People call nudity all sorts of things – gross, sexy, inappropriate, sinful, even “brave.”  But really, it’s just “naked.”  And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment